Insurance Policy Limits Archives - Hurst Law, Lawyers in Danville, KY

Insurance Policy Limits

June 29, 2015
Car Wreck Lawyer Danville, KY

Do I Need UIM Coverage In Ky?

Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM) compensates you if the person that hit you in a car wreck doesn't have enough insurance to cover your damages in Kentucky. If you do not have UIM coverage , you should contact your insurance agent to look into adding that to your insurance policy
June 16, 2015
Car Accident Lawyer Danville, KY

How Much Car Insurance Do I Need in KY?

Insurance policies in Kentucky means more than full or liability coverage. There is also the amount of policy limit the plan will pay out, and minimum policy requirements for Ky