Lost Wages Archives - Hurst Law, Lawyers in Danville, KY

Lost Wages

April 22, 2016
Auto Accident Attorney

Med Pay In KY

The short answer is that Med Pay is a form of insurance that only pays for medical expenses resulting from injuries sustained in accident. In many states, Med Pay is incredibly important to those injured in auto accidents, but because Kentucky is what we call a PIP (Personal Injury Protection) state Med Pay is less important in car wreck litigation. The reason being that PIP will cover everything that Med Pay covers, but it will also cover lost wages.
February 3, 2016
Personal Injury Lawyer

KY No Fault And PIP Insurance

PIP stands for Personal Injury Protection, insurance companies offer PIP with all auto insurance polices sold in Kentucky. The purpose of PIP coverage is to pay the insured's bills and expenses if hurt in a car wreck regardless of fault.
June 29, 2015
Car Wreck Lawyer Danville, KY

Do I Need UIM Coverage In Ky?

Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM) compensates you if the person that hit you in a car wreck doesn't have enough insurance to cover your damages in Kentucky. If you do not have UIM coverage , you should contact your insurance agent to look into adding that to your insurance policy