Minimum Insurance Archives - Hurst Law, Lawyers in Danville, KY

Minimum Insurance

June 29, 2015
Car Wreck Lawyer Danville, KY

Do I Need UIM Coverage In Ky?

Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM) compensates you if the person that hit you in a car wreck doesn't have enough insurance to cover your damages in Kentucky. If you do not have UIM coverage , you should contact your insurance agent to look into adding that to your insurance policy
March 29, 2014
car wreck lawyer danville ky

Footing The Bill

You have just been injured in a car wreck; not only do you have to deal with the damage to yourself and your vehicle. You're worried about how this is going to get paid for. Experienced Auto Accident Attorneys at Hurst & Hurst explain what happens after a wreck & who's responsible for those costs. Call (859)209-2101.