Reaffirmation in KY

Can I Keep My Car Or House If I Still Owe Money On Them In A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?

Maybe.  Depending on individual circumstances, if a debtor wishes to keep certain secured property (such as a car or house), he or she may decide to “reaffirm” the debt. That will require you to sign a reaffirmation agreement.

A reaffirmation is an agreement between the debtor and the creditor that the debtor will remain liable and will pay all or a portion of the money owed, even though the debt would otherwise be Continue reading